May 2008 witnessed a turning point in the global healthcare industry. Practo launched its on-demand doctor consultation services in Bengaluru. Today, it has partnered with more than 9000 hospitals across India. Importantly, patients can book appointments with more than 100,000 medical specialists just via their smartphones. With the Covid-19 pandemic continuing, it is the right time for entrepreneurs to come out with your Practo clone.
Analyzing the significance of a Practo Clone Script
It is a pre-built healthcare solution where people affected by diseases and disorders can connect with doctors. The Practo clone script contains features similar to the popular consultation platform.
Besides that, it contains several panels like appointment booking, audio and video consultation options, an in-clinic consultation button, a lab test checkup section, and a storefront for selling medicines. Above all, digipreneurs can unite doctors and surgeons across specializations along with owners of clinics and hospitals.
Entrepreneurs can deploy the Practo clone in just a few days. This will give them a huge advantage in the ultra-competitive virtual healthcare sector.
Why hire an app development company for launching a Practo Clone?
- Flexible addition of brand names, logos, and taglines. as per the business requirements.
- Multi-platform compatibility (Android, iOS, and Web).
- Rigorous technical support to eliminate bugs, glitches, and vulnerabilities.
- State-of-the-art software for clinics, doctors, and hospitals.
- Multi-layer security measures like end-to-end encryption and two-factor authentication (2FA).
- Compliance with different laws like the Indian Information Technology (IT) Act, 2000 and the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), 1996. This protects the data of patients and prevents unauthorized sharing of their personal information.
Deep Dive: The top features of a Practo Clone are
Blog Section – Undoubtedly, users must be well-informed of ailments and infections. A Practo like platform does that by displaying insightful blogs written by doctors. They can explore different topics like diet, diseases like cancer and diabetes, weight gain and loss, and general issues related to hair care, oral hygiene, skin care, stress management, etc.
Consult Now button – Users will be cured of diseases after pressing the consult now option. They must enter their symptoms like cold, fever, headache etc., along with their mobile number. Accordingly, the search results display a list of doctors across specializations.
Generation of online prescriptions – It contains information about the amount to be paid (doctor fees, service charges, and commission), the date and time of the consultation, type of consultation (audios, text messages, and videos), diagnoses done, and prescribed medicines.
Help Centre – Patients can sort out queries instantly on an app like Practo. They can approach the help desk and sort out issues related to appointment bookings, processing of transactions, sharing of digital bills, and storage of data. Members will receive instantaneous responses via email, live chat, and phone from the support team.
Numerous payment options – Multiple payment options are available for users. They can select credit and debit cards like Mastercard and Visa, mobile wallets, net banking, and wire transfers.
Search across specialties – Patients can choose different kinds of doctors for diagnosing their illnesses. For instance, they can select options like dentists, dermatologists, gastroenterologists, gynecologists, nutritionists, orthopaedists, physicians, physiotherapists, urologists etc.
Users can check out the available slots, the experience of the doctors, previous patient stories, price, and their current location. Moreover, they can utilize filters like gender, consultation fees (in fiat currency), and relevance (price, recommendation, and years of experience).
Social media login options – Apart from the usual email and phone sign-in mechanisms, social network facilities are also present. This enables patients to quickly book appointments in a hassle-free manner.
Explore the revenue streams of a Practo like platform
- Selling advanced software to healthcare organizations – This will help doctors and physicians to manage their appointments and finances effectively.
- Corporate wellness programs – Employees of multinational companies as well as startups can be attracted with checkups and diagnostic tests. More revenue is assured by offering services like the collection of samples from home and counselling.
- Delivery fees – Flexible pricing can be imposed for delivering medicines directly to the homes of customers. The cost can be changed depending on the distance covered and the location of the patients.
- Subscription Plans – Consistent revenue is guaranteed by offering monthly and yearly subscription packages to patients. Premium members would receive benefits like extra discounts, family booking facilities, and 24x7x365 consultation options.
What is the cost of Practo clone app development?
Various factors determine the expenditure of creating a Practo clone. It depends on aspects such as
- Duration taken for creating the booking website and mobile apps.
- Kind of programming languages and tools used.
- Level of customization required by entrepreneurs.
- Type of basic and standard features in the online healthcare solution.
- Salaries paid to the development team.
Analysis: Connecting surgeries and on-demand doctor consultation
Undoubtedly, Practo is a revolutionary in the healthcare sector. It is slowly shifting its focus from primary to secondary consultations. The on-demand platform is aiming to promote affordable healthcare.
Source: https://www.livemint.com/companies/people/practo-is-facilitating-1-bn-worth-of-spends-shashank-nd-11632337895156.html –
Importantly, it wants to entice patients living in tier 2,3, and 4 cities. The numbers reflect the success of Practo Care. It has associated with 50 clinics, 100 hospitals, and 200 surgeons for this ambitious project. The Bengaluru-origin healthcare app is targeting a 5-7% market share and expansion to 30 more cities by the end of 2021.
On average, 25 million patients visit the Practo portal every year. It has ticked the right boxes with low consultation fees, protection of personal healthcare information, and quick responses from verified doctors.
Entrepreneurs can also be the game-changer in the healthcare sector now. They can team up with an app development company now and launch a Practo clone soon.