Email Marketing is the act of sending promotional messages to people in large quantities which also include messages of advertising of some product or service. Simply it helps to generate leads and sales by sending professional mail to users. Though email marketing is one of the oldest digital forms of communication still it reigns superior when it comes to usage.
Surely there are many more forms of communication like live chat, social media to connect with your audience. But marketing through email would be king of all marketing channels. More than 4 billion are users of it. You can do marketing through social media also and how you can reach out at Best Social Media Marketing Company
ROI in email marketing is huge for every dollar spent on it which makes email marketing on the priority list of every marketing toolbox.
Email Marketing is one of the segments of internet marketing. The message consist of newsletter update of promotion, updates, offers on some deals to the subscriber.
Email marketing allows their customer informed and updated
How does email marketing work?
It is easy to set up and track email marketing campaigns. You can add a sign-up option to your website for the newsletter which allows the message to your inbox. You can direct the audience from social media profiles also. And to know how to do you can visit Best Social Media Marketing Company in Ludhiana Email marketing allows you to target a specific group of customers or even individuals. To maintain business relationships you can personally mail to offer the birthday off on product such as offering the 50 % off on your birthday for entry in likewise you can develop the business, increase loyalty and sales.
Sending a regular newsletter is a simple and effective way and another is by using email software by which emails are sent in bulk and automated as per the schedule.
- In the survey, it is found that 59% of respondents were influenced by email while taking the decision of purchase.
- A study in 2019 found that more than 1 billion shopping sessions are influenced by email sent to the customers with a conversion rate of 2.3% compared to 1% of social media
One huge advantage of email marketing is email are most viewed than some ad on social media. as it is set in the individual inbox until it is deleted or in spam but it is viewed by each individual. Posting on social media is not compulsory can be read by every individual. To connect more with people like and share button as social media has would give a more response of mail. You can add a review in the mail to get a better response.
What Strategies Need to Apply?
Here are the strategies for email marketing?
- Building the list:
Send the unsolicited mail hoping it turns into a customer. Opting customers through the website, or through store or event make sure to make them mail
- Follow the law:
Email marketing should follow the rule of the CAN-SPAM act. Rule include the non-misleading subject line, providing a clear way to unsubscribe, including name, address at the end of the email.
- Mixing up messages:
Don’t send only ads in email. Send the mail to make rapport with customers by sharing information about the company. Some tips and insight into your expertise.
- Respect your subscriber:
Remember that people you are communicating with have trusted you with your information. so to increase more traffic you need to feel special to them.
- Fix and follow the schedule:
When to send the mail if they are relevant and they started showing interest they will expect from you the email on the fixed day and fix schedule as you were sending them earlier
- Optimize email for mobile devices:
Make sure sending mail should open on a mobile device, which means it should be mobile friendly because most people usually open all communication via mobile only. if you didn’t have crafted the email properly for the mobile devices then there are chances you will lose customers or they will lose interest in your email.
Advantages of Email Marketing:
- Cost-effective method:
Email marketing doesn’t require any huge cost, ultimately if you spend less it will give you more return than any other marketing channel because it didn’t require advertising fees, printing, or media cost.
- Choosing Flexible Design:
You can send plain text or graphics as per the design which is the most convenient way you can use.
- Scalable: You can send the mail to even a large no of audiences and even to a small no of audiences.
- Shareable: it will be easy to forward the mail and content to others. This may help to influence the new customer to your brand.
- Conversion and increased the sale: If you have new people on the list then the promotional message help to click and follow the call to action immediately which helps with every step of the buying process.
Disadvantages of Email Marketing
- Spamming: Commercial mail irritates people and so it leads to adding their mail-in spam or trash box or people unsubscribing it. Make sure you are sending to the right targeted people by following email marketing rules to avoid such issues.
- Design and size issue: If the design of mail is not properly designed with the required size it will not be sent across multiple devices and the email provider.