Combining deep learning and artificial intelligence, automated solutions can be quickly analyzed the large amount of video data.
Intelligent video analytics uses deep learning to recognize facial features. Video analytics can analyze facial data quicker with deep learning solutions that have received high levels of training. This allows for more accurate facial detection and faster response times. It is a powerful tool to recognize facial features.
To process large quantities of video footage, deep learning technologies can also be used.
AI for video analytics lets multiple systems communicate, making it easier for people to make decisions and spot suspicious activity before they occur.
The future of video analytics will not only include static algorithms. It will include an authorization- and event-based alarm system. The alerts will only be sent to the authorized person or the relevant department.
Amazing advances in AI for video analytics are evident. They created sophisticated and efficient solutions that could replace biometric systems. This is especially true for employee attendance, which can be cumbersome for large companies.
This technology was used in many sectors to recognize employees’ faces. Finger punch was not widespread before Covid-19 introduced customized applications that made it possible to do so. Finger punch has been prevented by the pandemic. Face masks are a well-known practice. However, many applications are unable to handle remote worker biometrics.
It does not support facial identification framework. Face masks are used to draw facial specifications (jawline, nose, mouth, etc.) making it difficult to verify the process. ACSG Corp created a software framework to address the needs of critical infrastructure protection agencies.
Even if the mask is removed, the framework can still extract video analytics. The only company that can verify facial specifications without a mask is this one. Analyzing facial alignment, head position estimation and blink detection are some of the methods used to get analytics. This framework uses deep neural network to detect facial landmarks in real time.
How video analytics helps to shape the Workforce Management:
- This technology is essential for managing critical infrastructure resources. In the face of the pandemic, companies are increasing focusing on technology-driven operations. This technology is very futuristic and addresses many post-pandemic challenges in video analytics.
- This technology can be used to prevent contact-induced infections because attendance is an essential part of every business’ day. Emerging technologies make it easy for organizations to identify employees. Remote work is growing in popularity.
- Many fundamental changes have occurred in the delivery of critical infrastructure since the pandemic. One of the most challenging issues in workforce management is not just one. It is important to note that organizations in new-age critical sector cannot rely only on AI to meet changing needs. They also need to make more use of AI-based technology to boost national productivity following the pandemic. This company can play an important role in this area by providing innovative solutions that last for the long-term.
- The video analytics market is growing because of the many players in the space. These are the key factors that drive the adoption of video analytics solutions by enterprises in different verticals such as BFSI, city surveillance, critical infrastructure, education, manufacturing, defense, border and retail.
- Video analytics software lets you view the surveillance footage that is growing in length and which security guards or system managers might not be able to see. Video surveillance systems can only be effective if they can monitor and capture all the incidents. These incidents can be identified using video analytics software.
Video analytics software can help you make your surveillance system more efficient, and decrease the security staff’s workload. Video analytics can also help you capture full-value security video by making the system’s work smarter. Artificial based video analytics software is a necessity in 2021. Many businesses have already started to use it.