Retail CRM is customer relationship management software for retail businesses and online businesses, which increases customer satisfaction can reduce costs, and total improvement of the company’s performance. The Retail CRM software helps in the management of customers at the individual level and offers real-time analytics and reports.
For an E-commerce business, the retail CRM software offers four unique features that help in growth and give an edge over the competitors. The unique features are:
The data you provide to Retail CRM is segmented, which lets you target the right market segments with the right promotions that will appeal to them. The CRM system maintains records of the purchases made and the customer service calls. This will let you keep track of the products that individual customers’ have purchased. It records the feedback received. It allows increasing retention of the customers by ensuring they are the heart of the business.
The Retail CRM enables the management of end-to-end retail activities from a single dashboard. It helps automate processes from acquiring sales leads to delivering a product to customers while all this can be managed from desktop or smartphone.
The pre-sale mechanics for E-commerce businesses maximize efficiency and effectiveness in managing the supply chain network, know about in real-time the product stock availability, and streamline the workflow. The customer experience management system in Retail CRM turns potential customers into conversions as long-term customers by providing incentives that keep them coming back.
The Retail CRM software has support analytics meaning that it will provide support to customers after the sale is complete, which is post-sale care. The supply chain will work at maximum productivity. The customer’s feedback becomes essential for improvement. As a business entrepreneur, you can use feedback to modify the offers as per the emerging trends.
What is Retail CRM?
The Retail CRM Software is a CRM platform that helps in the management of the expanding retail chain network with a connected CRM platform. You can manage entire retail operations with a single dashboard on the retail CRM.
It enables maximum utility and enables you maximum selling power for the retail network. With the single interface, you can collaborate directly, and it is consistent with retailers. You will have better visibility of the products that improvises the unit sales for E-commerce businesses.
- Management of daily plans for the E-commerce store
- Management of traffic using CRM for retail business
- Capture more information about the customer using the Retail CRM
- Predict the upcoming orders based on the previous purchase history
- Give enhanced customer experience
- Personalization of customer interactions
How to choose the best Retail CRM Software for your E-commerce?
Here is the checklist to help you choose the right and best Retail CRM for E-commerce business:
- The interface must enable you to contact any suppliers, distributors, and dealers in a single contact management platform
- Track the stock level of different products in real-time
- Management of the team and delegation of tasks and attendance with a unified system of Retail CRM
- Management of information of previous order in a single platform
- The mobility first platform for the management of all the orders
- Management of refunds, replacement, and related customer issues
- Management of the complete customer contact database
- Allows running segmented email marketing campaigns and SMS campaigns
- Run campaigns based on the customer preferences
- Customer personalization
- Post-sales services
E-commerce business with Retail CRM allows managing entire operations from a single interface. You will be able to manage optimal retail coverage, ensure a maximum number of purchase orders and maintain the retail network. You can build a bigger business in less time with more efficiency.
How does Retail CRM works?
Know how your team can process the orders, requests and automate marketing, conduct analysis and infer results.
Automate Order Processing:
Orders across all sources get collected into a single list which is then distributed between operators. Each customer will have their total communication history record regardless of channel. You can use triggers to the automated assignment of the tasks to employees. You can use it to send messages to the customers and make updates to the data.
Transform the sales process:
The Retail CRM Software is an omnichannel service that allows the management of order processing for online stores and offline stores. The order processing is done through a single window. Employees will be able to process orders in one dashboard than pinball between services. The processes are simplified with automation.
Automatic upload orders and requests by connecting all order channels and import in Retail CRM:
- Landing page
- Mobile applications
- Social networking and messengers
- Live Chats
- CPA network
Now you don’t need to divide customers into offline and online categories. With omnichannel sales, you will have a seamless retail process with integration of:
- Sales points interface
- Orders of self-service terminals
- Document printing
- Integrations of POS terminals
- Barcode scanners which can add products to order
- Customer identification
You can view the communications and history of customers regardless of channels. With an IP telephone, you can automate distribution between managers. In a pop-up window, you can summarize caller information. Call records and history is available on the call log and history. Emails and SMS help with communication; triggers can be used to send mail and reduce the work of the team. Messengers connect and communicate with customers in the most convenient locations.
Working with Orders: With key tools and features, order processing is streamlined.
- Creates tasks and assign manually or can use triggers for automated process
- Actions for the orders can be linked, copied, combined, or split if multiple orders.
- Duplicated orders are detected automatically by the system
- Any changes in order are recorded in the timeline, and it includes operators who action them
- Repeated Sales increases as customer behavior are observed to know which products were viewed and use the information accordingly
- End to end order lifecycle with status groups
- Configuration of validation rules for limiting certain actions
- Group actions like changing status, custom fields, reassignment of managers, and selecting multiple orders
Order Assembling: With Retail CRM Software, you can integrate the store with delivery services to manage deliveries from the order page. The Retail CRM helps with cost calculations on the order page which ensures quick and affordable delivery. Send delivery is done with two clicks without leaving the system. The cost constructor calculates the cost of delivery based on weight, order sum, and region. Employees will know the delivery status when communicating with the customer. Customers will get automatic notifications.
The product shipments are managed with couriers. You can add your couriers or assign deliveries. The products have printed stickers, labels, and related papers from the order page.
The Retail CRM leads to business process automation with tools that free the entrepreneur and employees from manual and routine actions. The access rights controls which operators have access to orders and customers.
The Retail CRM Trigger system: Full automation gives you a chance to configure chains of rules for the trigger system. Examples of triggers are transactional notifications, HTTP requests, automatic outgoing calls, notifications, and assignments of tasks to the employees.
The Retail CRM allows you to create companies within the Retail CRM system by adding company contacts; managing corporate sales and legal entities.
Retail CRM for Automated CRM marketing
The Retail CRM collects customer data and processes the information to construct marketing segments. The built-in CRM marketing helps to go beyond order and increase customers.
Create a complete customer profile with customer metrics and information that are necessary for personalization and segmentation. The Retail CRM Software updates customer information every time the customer is in contact.
The Retail CRM creates customer base segmentation dynamic and static based on
- Recent and number of purchases
- Purchases made
- Customer site behavior
- Customer profitability
- Basic information and common characteristics
- Custom fields
Send personalized emails and SMS as per the customer segment. You can add product recommendations and dynamic content to letters for personalization. Detail analytics of the mailing campaigns by Retail CRM informs about effectiveness.
Marketing Mechanics for creating rules with Retail CRM:
- Upsell to purchased items
- Regularly consumed items
- Personal dates
- Seasons and holidays
- Item viewing time
- Time since last purchase
The Retail CRM Software helps in the management of loyalty programs, manage discounts and coupons. Set up flexible conditions using a discount constructor.
Control Key Business indicators for E-commerce business:
Analyze the operational, financial, product, managers, and marketing campaigns.
Retail CRM Order Analytics:
- Sales Funnel
- Key Order indicators
- Business process analysis
- Widget for custom reports
- Average order status transition time
Retail CRM Customer Analytics:
- RFM analysis
- Key customer indicators
Retail CRM Product Analytics:
- Products analysis
- Cancellation reports
- Property analytics
- Tabular reports on sales of the particular products and the variations
Retail CRM Manager analytics: Ranking of manager and employees based on:
- Average order value
- Reports on: tasks, calls, activity, and expiration
Retail CRM Communication analytics:
- Email analytics
- Sms analytics
- Operating communications
- Mass communications
- Mail sending dynamics
Retail CRM Financial Analytics:
- Income dynamics
- Expenses dynamics
- KPI marketing expenses
- Tabular and graph for of reporting for income
- Tabular reports for expenses
- Income dynamics
- Detail marketing reports
- Calculation of actual order cost
The Retail CRM support analytics:
The Retail CRM software supports the customers and their needs after the sale is completed. It keeps the supply chain at maximum productivity. Integrate contact center, field force, and service center all in one comprehensive platform.
The E-commerce business will experience huge differences in functioning and revenue generation after implementing a Retail CRM that best suits the need.