Paying your credit card bills every month is a must if you use a credit card. We’ve listed all the available online credit card bill payments method, regardless of whether you’re a new user or not.
Why Online Payments?
In today’s world, you can carry out almost any transaction online without ever leaving your home. A major credit card, debit card, prepaid card, or gift card is often required to make online purchases, although it is much more convenient. Cash is not an option, and checks are rarely accepted. Paying your bill online for the first time can be confusing if you don’t make it often.
Follow these tips to purchase something online using your credit card bill payments online. Here are some methods for making payments and a step-by-step breakdown of how they work
Ways to Make Your Credit Card Bill Payments Online
The National Electronics Funds Transfer, also known as NEFT, is used to pay credit card bills daily. Net banking accounts of any bank can be used to pay credit card bills through NEFT. The process is simple and can be performed from the comfort of your home so that you can move money from your savings account to your RBL Credit Card account.
You should make sure that your credit card is added as a beneficiary in your online account before making an NEFT payment on your credit card bill payments. You may need to add a beneficiary to your bank account before recognizing the recipient and promptly making payments.
The credit card information you need to enter for a beneficiary is the credit card number, account holder’s name, the IFSC code, the name of the bank, and the branch information. A beneficiary will be added to your savings account by adding your credit card account. You should allow 30 minutes for the process to complete.
- Internet Banking
Payments can be made using internet banking anytime and anywhere, making it one of the simplest and most widely used methods. The steps are as follows:
- First, login into your online banking account. Note that you will have to register or set up an account if you don’t have one.
- To make a credit card payment, select ‘Credit Card.’
- To sign up for a new credit card, click on ‘Register New Card,’ enter your credit card information and click ‘Submit’ (Note: If this is your first-time using internet banking, you will need to complete this step).
- Choose your registered card under the ‘Transact’ option
- To complete the payment process, click on ‘Confirm’ after you’ve selected the mode of payment.
Immediate Payment Service is known as IMPS. Instant Payments/Funds Transfers are enabled by IMPS, as it is evident. IMPS allows you to complete your credit card bill payment through the following steps:
- You can access your mobile banking account by logging in with your login credentials
- Select the IMPS option from the ‘Bank Account’ menu
- Choose ‘Merchant Payment’ from the drop-down menu
- The required information for the transfer includes your MMID, the contact number of the biller, your bank account number from which the funds should be transferred, and the billing amount and credit card number.
- To make the payment, click on the ‘Confirm’ button after entering the details.
Paying your credit card bill via auto-debit is considered one of the safest payment options. With this feature, you will never have to worry about missing a credit card bill payment as money is automatically deducted from your linked account and paid before the due date. Using your net banking account, you can set up an automatic payment feature that will ensure that you never have to worry about paying your credit card bill.
- You can set up automatic debits by logging into your net banking account
- Visit the section entitled ‘Credit Cards.’
- Check out the ‘Auto-Debit’ option
- Once you have located it, click ‘Enable.’
If auto-debit is required, set a maximum amount. If the full amount is due, you must pay the total. If the minimum amount is due, only the minimum amount should be paid. Activate auto-debit by clicking on ‘Confirm.’ Your chosen bank account will be debited every month on the due date, based on your credit card bill payment instructions.
- Mobile Wallets
The online financial industry has seen recent developments in the area of credit card bill payments, with several mobile wallets and online payment systems now offering the service. You can pay your credit card bills with Amazon, Paytm, PhonePe, MobiKwik, FreeCharge, and Cred by following a few simple steps which take less than a minute. You can get started by following these simple steps:
- Making mobile payments is easy with any of the apps mentioned above
- To pay a credit card bill, you do not need to register separately
- Using your credentials, log in to the application
- To make a payment of your credit card bill with your mobile application, connect your debit card or savings account
- Fill out your credit card information to recharge your mobile wallet
- Complete the transaction by entering the bill amount and clicking ‘Pay.’